Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Arriving in London

On the morning of the September 18th I arrived on my british airways flight (on which I managed to consume 4 cups of coffee and somehow sleep) to meet my good friend Noah Weiland in a coffee shop at Heathrow airport in London. From there we set off on the tube to meet my friend Noah's cousin Paula who we were staying with. Getting our huge bags up the steps in the tube station was quite the adventure in itself but we caught the bus and arrived at our home for the evening. Paula and Ben's place I learned was actually a barge floating at dock on the Thames. It was a beautiful place and they made us a great meal that evening.

 It was an exceptionally nice barge.


I ended up sleeping on that black couch in the last photo (which was exceptionally comfy) for about 4 hours until I woke up to catch a bus a train and another bus to Gatwick airport north of London for our flight to Dublin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment